7:41 p.m. x 2008-01-26
01. i heard from my old pal jon-paul yesterday. i'd really missed him and hope to talk with him at length very soon.
02. melody and i spent yesterday together, which was beyond awesome. we hung out and went to dinner and watched "cache" and "kicking and screaming" and vented about absurdity. i can't wait to live with her!!!
03. my new friend kyle dropped by yesterday. i watched a fucking amazing movie called "the green butchers" with he and my other new friend brittany earlier in the week, and last night he came by...kind of paced around while i rambled nervously about shit. i told him after about an hour and a half that i was going to go bathe and sleep and he said he'd wanted to tell me that he liked me...i hope i didn't offend him with my reaction, which was pretty much "it happens".
04. jeremy called me. he's out of his mind.
05. jimmy came over and spent the night with melody and i, then today we went to the mall to check out comics and magazines, endeavoring to make pad thai and watch "LOTR". since he's seen "blue velvet", it was only fair. i only made it part of the way and started to doze off, then jimmy had to split to make it home to have dinner with his family, but it was a good time. i'm very glad he came out.
06. heath ledger is still dead, and i'm still pretty sad about it. amber called and we consoled each other. gahhhh.
07. still need to get these new cds from xmas on my hard drive.
09. also regarding the kyle/brittany hang out earlier this week...we played a game called "bohnanza", a german card game about beans. it's incredible. i need to get a set. apples to apples, clue and bohnanza are going to rock my next birthday party. <*/geek>
10. IT'S LIKE CHRYSTAL METH IN A CAN! IT'S CHRYSTAL METH IN A CAN! POWER THIRST IS CHRYSTAL METH! warning: may contain anna kournikova.
if anybody should ask i'm going to a seminar
pieces of the moon
sensitive heart, you're doomed from the start