10:05 p.m. x 2010-05-02
currently listening to: "grindhouse" by robert rodriguez
tonight, i'm watching "2001" and reading cultural amnesia after i work out the next five-ish pages of this short story. last night i sat down with my kubrick archives utterly spellbound. i can't wait to own a coffee table so i can enjoy that book more routinely.
1. When were you born: may 6th 1987
2. Where were you born: in the pocano mountains
3. What was your first grade teacher's name: mrs. thornton - she loved me
4. What was your first pets name and what was it: samantha the guppy
5. What was your worst accident (medical): i had to have all this stuff done with my throat over time - it's the only thing that gives me much medical grief
6. What was your favorite cartoon: "kablam!," "rocko's modern life" - tons
7. Who was your first best friend: her name was lindsay and she has the same last name as lexi (one of my current best friends) - i wonder if they're related
8. When was the first time you ever went on a plane: when i was thirteen, to florida
9. Who was your first boyfriend: jimmy, technically
10. What was your favorite song when you were in the 5th grade: boa's "duvet"!
11. What was your favorite movie in the 2nd grade: "frankenweenie" by tim burton
12. What did you want to be when you grew up: i always wanted to write
13. What used to be your favorite color: pink - oh yes
14. What was your favorite subject: art
15. Did you ever wet your pants at school: oh i bet
16. Did you ever get sent to the principal: often
17. Did you ever start a food fight: that's not my style - fist fights, yes
18. What was your worst fear: all sorts of irrational things
19. What was your favorite toy: littlest petshop figurines!
20. Did you ever suck your thumb: not to excess
21. What time is it: almost 11 at night
22. What's the date: almost my birthday!
23. What grade are you in: graduated college!
24. Who is your best friend: manda, clare, kara, amanda, lexi, akasha, amber, aliya, gretchen, and mary.
25. What is your favorite movie: "mulholland drive" and "eyes wide shut."
26. What is your favorite song: right now, "wooden spoon" by zoe boekbinder and "babooshka" by kate bush.
27. Do you have any pets: a presently semi-paralyzed westie puppy named jodie (she is making great progress and descended the stairs today!)
28. If so what are their names: see above.
29. What is your favorite subject in school: fiction workshop
30. What color of hair do you have: black
31. What kind of music do you listen to: "music for people who wear sequins to the library"
32. Do you still watch cartoons: i don't get to watch tv at all anymore!
33. What is your favorite TV. show: "twin peaks" and "the twilight zone."
34. Do you get online often: every day
35. What's your worst fear: all kinds of things - even more irrational
36. What's your favorite color: black, silver, white, pink, burgundy
37. What state do you live in: pennsylvania
38. Do you have a b/f g/f: not presently - and i am pleased
39. What's your favorite type of food: indian, thai, japanese, vietnamese, mexican, italian
40. Do you drive: I WILL WITHIN THE MONTH
41. What do you want to be when you grow up: a writer!
42. Do you want to go to college: again for my master's
43. Do you want to get married: if i find it's an appropriate course of action
44. If so at what age...if not why: any time
45. Do you want to have kids: eh
46. What kind of car do you want: a black mini cooper
47. At what age do you think you'll live to be: i'm thinking of a number
48. Where do you want to live when you're 35: not here - nowhere near here
49. What movie do you want to see next Saturday night: that awful looking "nightmare on elm street" remake and "vivre sa vie."
50. What time do you think you will go to bed when you're 70 (if you
plan to live that long): very late
51. Do you think you will have the same friends as you do now: yes, i will
52. Do you think everyone will be jealous of you at your 10th high
school reunion: they will be - and i will not be there to see them
53. Do you want to be president of the U.S.: if the opportunity presents itself
54. Do you want to walk on the moon: that would be fine
55. Do you want to be famous: to a certain extent.
56. What kind of housing do you want to live in: an apartment on a very high floor in a city where i can walk to get wherever i have to go every day (my job and my groceries)
57. What color do you think your hair will be when you're 50: that will be exciting to see - i hope i have hair then
58. Do you think you will still have the same personality when you're 60: i will be even more badass
if anybody should ask i'm going to a seminar
pieces of the moon
sensitive heart, you're doomed from the start